Thank you to Rabbit can cook, for my first blog award nomination.
Meilita lives in Jakarta Indonesia, loves to cook and has a very cool blog where the dishes are not only tasty looking but also very pretty and creative, so if you want to see more, please visit her blog at : Rabbit can cook to see more about.
The rules of the award are:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3. Answer the same 5 questions presented.
4. Nominate up to 20 blogs for the award and notify them on their blogs.
5. Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
Answer to 5 questions:
1. If you could change one thing what would you change? My sense of smell, so I can be a better cook.
2. If you could repeat an age, what would it be? Age 30, because that was the time when my life start changing.
3. What one thing really scares you? Not being free.
4. What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it? Becoming a real Chef .
5. If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be? My father because I always want it to know how it is the world trough his eyes
And here is the bloggers that I nominate
Myfrenchheaven What is better than french cuisine? a nice french person like Stéphane, who shares more than recipes and good things in life
Agringoslifeincusco Lyle is from United States but lives in my country (Peru) so he writes about his experiences with people and culture, he also owns a bead and breakfast place down there.
TheworldaccordingtoMitzieMee Mitzie Mee travels around the world and shares the beautiful places she visits
Unihomemaker Annes is homemaker and great cook and a very nice person
Yonaphoto Yona is a Dutch photographer , who has amazing pictures from even more amazing places
I hope you will enjoy their blogs as much as I do.